Run Away with Me  

Posted by Unknown

I received this word from the Lord during an art class that Nathalie Kelley was teaching in Odessa, TX on October 9, 2010 for the participants...we all know that God has no favorites...what he does for one He is willing to do for ALL...Be Blessed!!!

Run away with me my children, run away.  Run to the farthest corners of this world to find me, I will be there.  I will be waiting to embrace you, to embrace your worth, your talents, your wealth, your knowledge.  I will embrace it all.  It is your time to run with me, to run the race I have placed in you...no longer my child -Run - Run like the wind - Run to find me and I will be there waiting to release the creativity I have placed inside you from the foundation of the first creation of my hands.  You are my creation and in you I will release creativity, I will release through you the fundamental principles you have been longing for, waiting for, and most of all praying for.  I have heard your cry, I have heard your crying in the night.  I have seen your tears and I am ready to release you.  Come to me and receieve your release.  Come to me - Run - run to me my children.

>>>A more specific word from the Lord:

There are some of you who have been wondering around in the wilderness of creativity and unsure of how you can possibly be used for the good of the Kingdom.  But the Lord would say to you...it is time to come forth to the bounty of the wealth of creativity He has in store for you.  He is ready to release you into greater areas...make yourself ready.  Start spending more time in His presence, seeking His face, create what He gives you, and be released to be creative in the Wonderful - Powerful - Mighty Name of Jesus!!

Psalm 19:12-14
Who can understand his errors?  Cleanse me from secret faults.

Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins;  Let them not have dominion over me.  Then I shall be blameless, and I shall be innocent of great transgression.

Let the words of my mouth and meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.

Be Blessed so you can be a Blessing!!

This entry was posted on Monday, October 18, 2010 at 10:19 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

My Beloved Followers