Happy New Year...Many Blessings :)  

Posted by Unknown

New Year New Me...

The past couple of years have in some ways just flew by...I look back and wonder where all the time has gone...I find it hard to imagine it's been over 2 years since my last post :(

I know that 2013 is going to hold in store for me LOTS of changes.  I am now self employed Full Time...I will have another precious grand baby here just any day :) and of course more birthdays...which mean my kids are growing up more and more everyday...I am looking forward to all that God has in store for US this year.  I am standing in Faith that 2013 will be an abundant year!!

As I was driving home from Church last Sunday I was thinking about the service and speaking to God about the new year and as always He is faithful to give me a word(s) for the new year and it was...Reaping and Sowing...and as always every year my mind envisions it one way but God always seems to go above and beyond that vision by revealing what I call the Hidden Mysteries...it NEVER turns out the way I envisioned it.  He has a way of putting meaning to words you never knew existed. 

So for the Mystery of Reaping and Sowing...I will discuss in further posts just what exactly I know and envision of these two words...and I will also discuss what God is doing, showing, and revealing of the Hidden Mysteries as we all go along in 2013

I Thank You for partaking and following along...I pray Blessings over each one of you...and Look Forward to the comments and discussions (I will be encouraging) as the days progress...Blessings again and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

This entry was posted on Friday, January 4, 2013 at 10:33 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

My Beloved Followers